Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Some things don't change :)

Just chatted with an ex-student of mine. It's been more than 3 years since I left Okayama. (Had I been Japanese, Okayama will possibly be my hometown.)


It was a good hour's chat about some usual stuff - i.e. him asking me to come back to Japan and me asking him to visit Singapore, along with some random topics. But what's heartening is that it's so nice to know that while the Earth is constantly rotating and life is constantly moving on, some things, like friendship, just doesn't change. :)


So here's to us. (I know your English sucks but too bad, my Japanese isn't good enough to type this out in a few minutes.) 



I miss the crazy moments we'd shared in Okayama and hopefully, we will get to hang out, just like the good 'ol times, real soon! :)

1 comment:

plumbing fittings said...

It is nice to know that even you have missed each other for a long time you two still have a great relationship and both of you did not change.