Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Time just flew us by

Something inside today drew me to the website which I'd always used to count the number of days Hyeyoung and I have been together and guess what? I found out that we'd been together for

*drumroll*

f.o.u.r h.u.n.d.r.e.d d.a.y.s!

Amazing how time flies isn't it? This time last year, we were probably just finished camping at the arts library for our final assignments and had just started mugging for exams... Gosh thinking about it just makes me miss our time at Academie House. (I'm so jealous of the future tenants as not only the old elevators will be refurbished but UniLodge is taking over the ownership of the place. Not more inefficient S.H.A.!)

Well, Hyeyoung and I didn't had any celebration of sorts because I am going to have dinner with my CEO. How cool is that? I really appreciate his effort for speaking to each of us individually and for taking time out to have a meal with all of us. Like what I'd said to my colleagues, "it says a lot about the organization". :) It's really heartening to know that your CEO makes the effort to get to know you not just as a staff of his firm but as an individual, who you truly are and what you represent.

Anyway, Hyeyoung and I are going to have the house to ourselves this weekend. I can't wait! ^^; We're going to turn it upside down!!

No comments: