Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A surprise from four thousand six hundred and thirty-two point nine kilometers away...

Received this in the mailbox yesterday.

It's a card from Hyeyoung and enclosed in it is a cute little gift to mark our 300th Day Anniversary. (So cute right??)

Ever since she's away, I've been busy with an assortment of things - from meeting up with friends to planning for our One Year Anniversary (in September) to getting ready for my new job (which I will elaborate more in another entry). Oh, and doing research on which mooncake to buy for her family. And so in the midst of everything, I'd cleanly forgotten that 26th July was our 300th Day together.

So thanks Hyeyoung, for not just remembering such small details of our relationship, but also for celebrating it with me even though you are more than 4,600km away from me. 사랑해!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet. Congratulations to both of you!

어니스트 said...

what a pleasant surprise! never knew you read my blog... thanks Kanae. hope all's well with you. :)