Sunday, May 21, 2006

So dark the con of man

Feeling: Regretful
Listening: Firehouse - When I Look Into Your Eyes

It has been a horrible week. Horrible horrible horrible... Late essays seems to be in fashion for me. I have another one due in 2 weeks and I can't afford to be late for that.

27 more days and I'd be away from this place. I've never been like this and it's really difficult because I don't know how to handle it. I don't know... I have actually typed numerous sentences only to delete them because they don't seem to say it correctly. What's the "it"? I don't know either. It's so bad that I don't even know how to describe it.

I remember I told you that I called her at the airport when I left. And that talking to her then made me teared. Perhaps its my fault that I gave you a false impression that we were entirely over. But girl, you have to realise that I'd never, ever do anything to ruin it. "I'm glad I made the right choice". What does that mean? I can't help but feel bad, real bad and furious at myself.

And the new Macbook Pros are making me very irritated because they've just made my Powerbook Obsolete. Fuck. And I want a new iPod.

The Da Vinci Code's real good. As far as I can remember, the film is one of the few that stays true to the novel without any Hollywood touches (if you know what I mean). I truly enjoyed it. Oh oh oh, and Audrey Tautou's so bloody chio. Maybe it's because she reminds me a lot of her or maybe she's just plain attractive. Tom Hanks was seen running in the streets of Paris in the last scene - makes me miss the clobbered streets of Paris. I really love Europe. That thought makes me wonder why the fuck did I not make that leap of faith (in myself) and take French instead of Japanese. I know I'd be so happy in Europe. My dream is to visit Prague. Okay... Is it me or am I really talking in broken Engrish? Argh. Heck. Yes, Prague. My perfect honeymoon destination. Okay, shan't talk about this. It's making me depressed.

No, now I'm really depressed. See how I drown in Before Sunrise. :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

prague...ugh.
and what makes u think u will be so happy in europe.
shit dude...u sound like a missus.

ア-ネスト said...

cause i've been there and i like it there?
cause i am myself and thus i noe what i like?
and yes, i noe i sound like a missus... but who cares?! this is what makes ernest, ernest. ;)

Anonymous said...

faggot.

ア-ネスト said...

must you ALWAYS have the last word?!