Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Eewww... All the cobwebs on this blog...

After a hiatus of God knows how long, I'm back, again.

Needless to say, much has happened in the absence of my entries. As such, I shan't bother updating on what was not said. Instead, I'd start as per norm - as though I did not take a break in writing.

Yesterday, I went to the driving range at Bishan with Chalmers and Liz. It was probably one of the most memorable trips there...

There was this very, very cute girl playing at the berth beside ours. She spoke with that cute JC-accented English and needless to say, she spotted a ponytail too. The more I looked at her, the more regretful I felt about having to leave Singapore this Sunday. She knew I was looking at her and I caught her looking back every so often. When I overheard her mention "money markets", I secretly hoped that there's a possibility that she might doing her studies at ANU.

Enough of pointless talk.

So I'm flying back this Sunday. It's going to be one long year ahead man. I shall see to it that it's going to be more studying and less emoing. I had enough fun for the past 2.5 years in Canberra, Chapel Hill and Okayama. It's about time I get down to business and finish what I started out to do - get a darn good degree.

No comments: